Saturday, June 13, 2009

Virgin trip to Bukit Timah Plaza

Although have been to SAFAC for countless of time and the 3 weeks at SOA, it's my first time to bukit timah plaza. Think that area are really for the rich as condos every where. Anyway, went there to buy myself a Pull up bar and a pair of gloves for weight training(to prevent blister.) think wasted $18 for the glove as i realise that the bar comes with a sponge grip. Had my lunch cum dinner there, at this shop selling Taiwan Delights. Had a braised beef noodles which was quite nice, I like the beef stock personally and the Guo Tie(fried dumplings) as well as dou jiang which is not nice at all. Wanted to buy some singlet at bugis actually but changed my mind as it was far and i was lazy. After that went to AMK for a wallk before back home. So many clothes on discount! Make me xin yang yang, but din buy it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment