Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nag...Nagging...Nagged

Have been "blessed with enchanting" for the whole morning. 2 consective rantings although i was not really the direct target audience. I wasn't really focusing as the flu caused me to lose the "Dragon-Horse spirit" within me. Fret not, I will endure and go through it. Once I've settle all my stuffs and i will be MIA in camp for good.

YOU ARE WANTED by me

There's so many stuffs that I wanna buy and yet I have to endure, control my spendings. I always told myself to not to spend so much for the day but the TEMPTATION IS EVIL! First I wanted to change my wardrobe gradually as most of them are oversize; due to the shedding off nearly 20kg of fats throughout BMT till now. Next, really wish to get a Sunglass from Rayban and lastly gotta make contact lenses as I going to finish my previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment