Sunday, June 28, 2009

CY's 23 bday

Friday was a shag shag day. Morning was AHM training... looks like a endless 12km run. Complete it though without much difficulties. Rushed back to camp for the NE tour. NE tour was stupid and it's a waste of time. By then I was really really tired, closing my eyes anytime. So thinking to give a miss to ChingYong's Chalet which is at Chevrons. Damn far you know... but thinking that it's such a unpolite manner not to turn up whereby you promised him and others that you will sure be there. Play mahjong there soon after we reach...bbq and talk cock. Quite a enjoyable session afterall. Thanks Keith who was driving that day and sent me home.

Sentosa trip

Today went to Sentosa with my campmates,it's almost 1 year since they first asked me to join them. Lol... turned them down times and times(dono for what reason) and finally agreed to join them. Played volleyball, Frisbee and suntanning there. Although i haven't had my enough share to suntan there, but i think this Sentosa trip is fun with everyone's presence and participation. Think i will never say NO again to them. But now as i sit on my bed with my lappy typing this post, the burning sensations are killin me. Think Air con won't save me at all today...
After Sentosa, we went for our lunch at the Hawker Center at HBF, then we proceed to a short lan session at E-games @ parklane there for L4d and short CS session...our team really sucks at the game...forget it. Before going home, had a haircut at SnipAvenue again. Dono why after enlistment, I always had the feel that my hair is very long after 3-4weeks of my last session...Maybe the fear of punishment..(i wanna keep a clean record of not signing any extras) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment