Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Transformation

Today went down to Marina Floating Platform for a meeting. Yes! The place where National Day Parade is held. It's been almost 1 year since I went for my first ndp last year, the transformations of the area are great. Opposite the left FP, where our Integrated Resort is standing, has grew taller and bigger. The stage itself is going to have a new layout; An eye in the middle. Oh yea, not to miss this out... I will be under the fireworks team again! What's different from last year is that I have "promoted" to the Sea level, whereby we will be in charge of the fireworks you see in the sky. Can't say too much but what I can say is that you will expect something different from the plain fireworks that you've seen in the previous years! Just look out for it!
Lastly, today had a super early fallout and tml can report late! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment