Monday, June 1, 2009

Sick n Sickening

Argh!!! Damn sick today... Flu has deter me to run and keep up my stamina...eventhough it's only 3km run today. And it's damn sickening to have a ear block + nose block. Hope my ear block will be alright tml.

Some random torts

6 more months to ORD... and some of my frens are enlisting real soon. Work has been the same;Vexation! I admit that I have been tuan-ing recently in the office although there are always heap of mountain of work. Procrastination has always come in my mind, a way to escape the reality. Can't wait for NDP to start where i can break free from the toopid hellhole. What's more the dishonesty and cowardness of someone pile up my work, gotta DIE tml. GG! Not going to disclose more as it will only CURSE the culprit more.

New Haircut
Anyway, got a haircut at the usual "SnipAvenue"? It provides super cheap haircut at a real deal of $4.80 irregardless of length. Think still quite contented with this haircut and my previous(both by same hairstylist).Din really have a good impresssion of it till I changed a hairstylist. To my surprise he remembered me eventhough it's only my 2nd haircut by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment