Sunday, June 21, 2009

Combine Rehearsal 1

Yesterday was the CR1 and everywhere are flooded with men in red. Since it's the first CR, there is bound to be some screw up in everything. Hence, we will sure learn from the mistakes we've made. Been to the LOC where I had be at last year, pieces of images float in my mind. Last year was sure a enjoyable one. To our dismay, the place where our control center are has a poor view of the fireworks, due to the 'EXTRA' building blocking us. Everything went well overall. It ended at 9+ and decided to cab home with shannon, nelson and alvin.But the taxi just won't stop for us.

Virgin trip to GNC



Went to GNC@AMK today, in the mind of getting Hydroxycut. Not really know the exact location as i previously did a research for the place and stating it's located at block 730 at central? Hunt down that place but still cannot find the shop, only managed to find Warrant Thong and his wife. Think he saw me and stopped... almost missed him ask i was focusing to find the shop. Called QQ if she still at yang's house and can find the shop for me... and she told me to try AMK Hub basement which I did. Yay, finally get to the shop. However, was told that the item had been recalled back by dono where which i've previously read about it on the net. Just wanna try my luck there. In the end bought myself 100% whey protein. Gonna try it's useful for growing muscles. HAHA. Think I'm seriously broke, dunno my balance is enough for me to pay off my insurance and survive this month...sigh...Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment