Friday, May 27, 2011

Professor Brawn Cafe - Social Enterprise with a good cause!

What a relaxing yet abnormal Friday afternoon it is, It had never been like this because we ended class very very early! So i headed down to velocity to get some stuffs for the Sundown Marathon tml!
Anyway had my lunch there. Set myself down at Professor Brawn Cafe after making my rounds there.
Remember we take our the GSM in Yr 1 Sem 1? Yes, Social Enterprise! Today had my chance to visit of this SE.Well gotta admit that I love the spirit of social enterprising =)


Professor Brawn Cafe's interior



I love the concept of the restaurant. It's really give you a college feeling(not singapore though and the colours of the interior are fabulous, colourful and make someone feel happy too.



Menu, in a form of mini ring file. It's a very interesting and neat idea. I hate how those restarant using oversize menu.



Menu's preface? haha!/




Soup of the day- mushroom soup! I guess i must count myself lucky bacause I'm madly in love with mushrooms! Yea, this is not those normal overwhelming with butter or flour taste's soup, It grabs the proportion really well, won't make you feel sick after a few mouthful.



Grilled chicken with truffle sauce.It comes with wild salad with a hinge of salty and sourish taste. Good appetiser. The chicken comes with a big portion of wedges as well. The truffel sauce is a new experience for my tastebud. I can't forget the chicken because of the grilling and make the skin rather crispy, simply close to perfection!


This shop is located at Velocity(Novena Square). There are set lunch, high tea and dinner available. Add $1.00 to enjoy the SOTD and house drink(oh my... what a deal right?) So hurry down to support them! Eat for a good cause! I know it's never easy to run a Social Enterprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment