Sunday, May 22, 2011

Breeks Dinner!

Work was rather relaxing yesterday as I don't need to run like a mad dog in the restaurant. I'm able to take my own sweet time to serve the customer hehe. After work, i headed down to Singapore Expo to collet my Sundown's race pack. Meet up with Chee How who's accompany there. I saw my relatives who was there to collect their racepack. After collection, we visited to the Robinson's Sales which was just next door. It was fun! Because we kept testing the samples there haha. And ended up buying some tibits and a container for my mother. Saw a campmate there too. At around 7plus or 8, we left and head towards Changi Airport. It was qutie sometimes since I went there, i think it's like 2yrs(when i was still in BMT). We wanted to dine there but most of the restaurants there are having great business. So we just decided to dine at Breeks!


Their ice water in a tiny small Blue cup! Nice colour but too small



Caesar's Salad with chicken strips.They are rather stingy on the ingregedient and without the cheese usually found in the salad. The sauce was not sufficient so i requested for another portion. What i like most is the chicken. It was crispy and flavoured. But overall, the salad was rather disappointing




My main course! Ribeyes with double snail sausauges. I requested for a medium rare for my ribeyes but i got a medium well. It's like the toughest meat i ever got. The coleslaw is a bit to the sour side but still acceptable but the vegetables under the colesaw spoil the whole taste. The corn looks over cooked but is sweet. Lastly the sausages are cheezy!Opps forget to mention about the black pepper sauce! It's really a thumbs up, spicy enough and not with a manageable black pepper taste.





Okay...This Chee How's main course. Ribeyes with cajun fish? I guess it similarly upsetting.



We still got a 9" Hawaiian Pizza! forget to take the pic as i rushed to eat when it was served. The don't like the pizza because it smelled with the green and red pepper. It overcome all the flavourings on it.

Overall, I guess i won't be going back the restaurant second time. The food is not up to my standard and not to say the service was not really good as i have to request many times to refill the ice water. But i won't blame them as their staffs are friendly just that it was busy at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment