Monday, August 10, 2009

Sayonnara to NDP'09

NDP'09 has officially come to an end. Yesterday the firing was very good result. Worth commendation on the hardwork that all the guys put in. Overall, the process was enjoyable and fruitful. However, something happened recently that make me damn du lan . It was previously promised a ticket or 2 for the preview/ actual. I thought the whole committee was not given any..until I have saw my relative's facebook picture. Immediately I comfirm my doubt with someone and things turned out to be they are hiding the truth from us! Super unhappy can and the FLYER tickets were pocketed by XXX(not to mention them here). We did so much for the NDP, from the preparation phase to even now... all the documentation and the stores and ration. It was not even regconised whereby suckers get a share of reward. WHAT WORLD IS IT? Quite regret that I volunteered again this year, although my main idea is to twang. Halfway through the journey, I realised the camp is a better place afterall, moreover I have changed my working environment and maybe my attitude toward work?
Oh Yea... gotta bear for 4months, 3 months to be exact. I WAN TO OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment