Monday, August 17, 2009

AHM'09

Well... blogger is haywired again as usual, think since yesterday night as my sis wanna post some pics. Well... kinda lazy to update my blog again, lose the interest as my previous blog, but i'm glad this blog is certainly more alive than my previous. Anyway, yesterday was Army Half Marathon. Unlike last year, I've participated in the 21km, which is definitely a challange for me as the longest distance I ever ran was 6km? haha. A huge gap of 15km ya. And I did it! Something to be proud of ya. Managed to clock under 3hrs, din really noe the exact timing so i presume i still stand a chance for my 1 day off! Din regret to join it although i was " cheated " to join in. Think i will join again next year! So now i'm tinking to challange myself for the Standard Chartered Full Marathon. Quite a few numbers of my frens going...should i join? Anyway just a few pics taken in the morning when everyone still sleeping n dreaming on their bed...(OPPS, UPLOAD NOT AVAILABLE.)

Last but not least, Special thanks to this taxi driver who had given me lots of discount. haha. Total fare is 10.2 + 5.1(Midnite). And not only he din charge me for my midnite fare and charge me $10 instead. Thanks for saving my wallet =)

No comments:

Post a Comment