Friday, July 17, 2009

Virgin Performance

Well... some how manage to get through the audition yesterday and today is the actual performance... the nervousness was lost because the irritation by the sound system is way too much! I'm upset....not because of not winning it but it's due to unable to perform well for my whole song. Almost half of the song was unheard due to the cock up... sigh... Anyway, it's nevertheless a very good experience for me as it's my first time doing such performance. And the temptation from the good there... like nonya laksa, prawn mee?(have?), mee siam, the roasted duck, the roasted pork belly, kebak, chicken falbta(dono how to spell) and most of all, the Sakae Sushi! Yum... Was very full and scared i might burp during the singing... luckily my fear is abundant.Now very tired while typing this post... morning ran 14km and did not manage to catch a nap at all... Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment