Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dun Yong to Justin







Lmao..all these off pics. Hiding inside my wallet for many years already. Think should share with everyone here as many who have seen it say such a great impact on myself.


About the pics...





Pic 1: Taken when I was in Sec 1. The super chubby and toot me. I was laughing at it whenever I see it. I gave the hair a name call "Macdonald's Hairstyle"





Pic 2: I think this Pic is After i lost weight me. Been exercising with sis during holiday period and shed a few kgs. And can see I've grown up a bit as compared to first pic. The more guai look of me.





Pic 3: The slimmest time of me. I think is during sec 4 or post 'O' lvl time. Most handsome one also. haha.





Pic 4: Omg! Work are making me fat! Popcorns, nachos, cheesy hotdogs and drinks everyday.





Pic 5 : The fattest time of me. See I've Ballooned to 93.5kg! incredible eh. And got this highlight for the first time. Super beng and ugly. So i coloured it black very soon. Waste money.









And Lastly! This is the most recent me! Standing at 77kg! A weight lost of 16kg! proud eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment