Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pay Day Yippee!

Yesterday the pay was out after a long long anticipation. It's been a hard time to survive without money. Anyway, since pay was out and my ipod shuffle is officially DEAD after 3yrs?(charing problem). So i got myself with this mp3 player make by singapore company. It's none other than The Kube. This unique desgin of the ipod stands out from the rest( in a cube form), light , small and easy to carry around and most of all, it's CHEAP!!! It cost marely $34.90 for a 2gb size. U can't find anything so cheap elsewhere i guess. The Kube is so in popular demand that most 7-11 stores has sold out, leaving me disappointed. So i tried my luck just now at the 7-11 store behind my house, thinking it's an ULU place so it will not sell out so fast. And it never failed me, so i managed to get myself a last white one(wanted to buy black originally). Nevermind, better than nothing, white is always better than the pink one. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment