Thursday, December 10, 2009

When the good guy goes bad...

Ord lo! Yes... finally manage to go back to my glory days. I'm very happy that I managed to sleep throughout the whole night without any worries. I used to wake up in the middle of the night for couple of times, check the time, maybe dread of oversleeping and late for camp. Not now anymore. I've also dyed my hair red... not very obvious though... gotta do something about it. And I had also pierced my ear. This my 2nd piercing with the first failed terribly. My stud still lying in my cupboard collecting dust. So I took out the courage(oh yea?) and make the 2nd piercing. Abit more pain than the first one though... but now the pain had subsided.

I had got myself a job as a waiter(server) at Shokudo, a Japanese Cafe. Will be starting work this coming Monday at cineleisure. But kinda sucks though as the pay is rather low($5/hr) and I'm restricted to black pants and shoe(which I don't have.) I had to pay for my own uniform and apron too...cheapo. They offered me a full time, but I'm only able to commit on Jan. Maybe in the meantime i will find a better job(more relax n higher pay*dreams*).

No comments:

Post a Comment