Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Week's Duty

Duty in camp for another long week. A Brand new team and a role for me. Despite the SIANsation of the idea of duty, we always entertain ourselves with our COCKing sessions, the pool and table soccer and most of all the most important is our ANTIDOTE : Movie Marathon Screening.

Challenging My Limit

AHM(Army Half Marathon)- This year is my 2nd year participating AHM in my service line. Unlike last year's 6km fun run, i guess I've been GILA enough to participate in the 21km run. This will be a breakthrough for myself despite of my BuiBuibness and the fact that I did not even run 10km before.

OFF

Having my 2 days duty off since yesterday, the most BO HUA off i ever taken. Wasted Half of my off yesterday to be in base for the AHM trainning and also today's as I slept till 12 because i returned home at 5am today. So means a total of 1 day has gone.

Yesterday is History...

Vincent n Me met up Ah Lee aka yi Lee na na(dumb name that i gave him) to catch up with him since ORD and never met him for some time. We've chatted and COCKed about our happenings in camp as well as his lastest plans. Had dinner(part 1) at Ashton at the Cathat. It was my first time there and i can say the food there is DROOLINGLY GOODY! Had a steak there, my all time fav. It was juicy and tender. After which we went to cinema for Night at the Museum 2.It was not too bad after, but i think more funny scenes should be included. After the movie, went to Killiney where my father work at. Had our dinner part 2 there and most of all, it's free! Thx to the boss. After our dinner, we went to AMK to meet up with Nic, Mango and weixun to Chomp Chomp for supper. Had a Mango Ice Cream Ice Kachang for $4.50. Not very nice and the ice cream is make from a type of mango with a very strong smell... After supper we left to Backyard Bistro at Cathay area(again) to watch Barcelona vs ManUnited match(although i'm not really a soccer fan)...end at 4plus, and Nic sent us back. Was wore up after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment